What is ePDF Service?
ePDF Service enables business users to create unlimited electronic PDF (Portable Document Format) files online. Your business can now move entire paper-based form usage to your private cloud based Enterprise ePDF. Why we choose ePDF Form and not other format? - It works in Windows, Linux, Mac and all devices
- Its freely available for all users - atleast to use for reading
- Its safe and mostly read-only protecting unwanted changes
- No need to distribute fonts or any special add-ons
- Its usually small in file-size
- Its supported by most internet software and even legal/goverment standards Details on the various paper based flow to electronic-flow migration.
Details on which segment of business does it help?
* Advanced Secured ePDF Forms - Allow access only to a group of users to submit a form - either collecting information from each submitter or requesting they sign-in (with a user account and password) before submitting a form
* Streamline Form Storage - Each completed form and its submitted form data is neatly organized in separate folders under a secure file-storage repository (managed by eFiles Service).
* Automated Document Tracking - ePDF Workflow allows tracking every generated ePDF document. Each generated document contains a unique tracking-id, enabling Audit and Compliance history tracking. This tracking includes -
* When were the document generated?
* When filled-in?
* Who filled-in?
* Who signed?
* Reduce Paper Cost - Migrate all your paper-forms to electronic PDF forms, instead of filling in paper-based forms
* Reduce Typing Effort - Download all submitted data into a XL sheet/text file, instead of typing-in paper-form data
* Use Online Signatures - Request your customers to e-sign contracts/documents online, instead of visiting every approving customer manually/personally
* Reduce Printing Cost - Create unlimited full-color PDF forms online, instead of printing paper-based form
* Reduce Storage Cost - Store ePDF online securely, instead of storing all paper-based forms in rows of file-storage
Who's Using ePDF?* Physicians Office New Patient Enrollment Form HIPPA Acceptance Form Payment Consent and Authorization Form
* Schools Student Registration Form Parent Consent Form - for events and field trips Approval Based Teacher Leave Form
* Universities Semister Enrollment Form Request For Transcript Form Approval Based Leave Notification Form
* Non-Profit Organizations Grants Application Form Approval Based General Expenses Form General Donation Form
* Education Groups Summer Camp Enrollment Form Payment Authorization Form Payment Based One Time Camp Fee Form
* Automobile Dealerships Bill Of Material Form Request for Appointment Form Approval Based Application for Financing Form Approval Based Ledger Expense Form
* Wholesale Merchants Special Whole Invoice Form Preferred Customer Registration Form Approval Based Distributor Signup Form Special Inventory Sales Form Bulk Order Purchase Form
* Booksellers Preferred Customer Sales Invoice Form Pay-Later Authorization Form Special Shipment-Slip Form
Public Private Autofill Link to payment providers (paypal)
Creating New Forms:
Creating Custom Template Form:
- This is the only supported method in the ePDF service for now.
- Use Manage Template
- Use Manage Definition Creating Using Add-A-Form-Wizard - This is a new feature currently under development. It allows bootstapping ePDF forms using a pre-defined template and adding/updating form design elements including form-fields using a east to step-through process.
Updating existing ePDF Form:</p> <p>Only a field change Using Auto-Fill Fields Entire template change Using manage-template section Changing just the business logo or business profile
- This is a new feature still under development.
Linking ePDF to a website
Direct-Linking: Quickest linking steps... Linking using Auto-Prefill Provide pre-fill custom fields for your form. These field inputs can be collected on a webpage/form and then automatically passed to the ePDF form such that user need not type these fields again. Example: - In case of a Membership regisration form, you can provide membership instruction within your webpage, then request user to select one membership category like BASIC, PRO, ENTERPRISE. Then you can automatically insert the selected membership and membership cost in the ePDF form automatically using the Auto-prefill feature. << PIC >>
Document RepostioryAccessing from within ePDF Service Accessing from eFiles Services As An Admin Master Storage is Always Cloud-Admin
Creating Approval Based ePDF Forms
Setup process and L1 Approval form Approver ID Setup Attachment Support How To Approve? Notification flow
Requesting for Document Audit
Where is the Document ID on my ePDF document? How to request document audit? - provide site url and details. Audit Report Download
How to Get adobe reader software?
How to Know my browser has adobe?
How to Configure adobe for chrome browser? How to Configure adobe reader for a Mac? Where are ePDF generated document stored?