Check Website Blacklisting
From Business Apps Cloud
Blacklisted Website are:
- Websites that are marked by internet servers as spreading spams, virus and malware.
- These servers are marked as compromised and need urgent support/cleanup.
- These servers actively spread malware and hurt businesses and user community.
How to check if my website is blacklisted?
- Start internet explorer application or mozilla browser
- Visit the website: mxtoolbox.com
- Once the website loads; navigate and click on the top-menu "Blacklists" menu-item
- Type your website name that you want to check for black-listing in the Server IP/Domain text box
- Then click on the Orange Button "Blacklist Check"
- If your website is blacklisted you should see clear errors and warning reported in Red Error Messages on the screen.